Single babies are ugly.
Is your little one sitting at home alone on a Friday night? Is she having a hard time connecting with that special someone during playdates? Nobody to share a binky with?
It’s an easy solution. Babymatch.com.
Some advice for her successful online profile:
- No bathroom mirror photos. Nobody needs to see TP in the pic.
- Be honest.
- Full body photos. Headshots mean she’s fat.
- Don’t show too much skin. Keep it classy.
- Make sure she has lots of activities and interests listed. It casts a wider net.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation. Fetal flashcards will ensure she’s capable of handling spell-check.
Adorable photo? Check. Honesty? Check. Specific needs? Check. Profanity? None.
Follow the simple guidelines and your baby will be headed down the aisle by kindergarten!